Sunday, January 07, 2007

Celtic Angel Now Available























To my many friends, fans and supporters: the long awaited release of Celtic Angel, my first album of harp and voice pieces, has arrived!
CD's are available for mail order right now through myself (please e-mail me at: contactme@saraquist.com) for a price of $16.05 CDN (price includes tax) or for $14.00 US, plus shipping and handling (price dependent on size of order and geographical location product is being shipped to).

I will be posting information shortly regarding location and times of CD release concerts for this spring.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU! to all those of you who have been such staunch and loyal fans and supporters. I hope that you enjoy my newest contribution as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Sincerely,

Sara

1 Comments:

Blogger Celtic Sprite said...

Hi Sara...your profile is amazing!... The CD album looks great! Plz pass me forward any review you'd like to in order to post it and spread the word through my celtic blog...
Keep up the good work!
Best regards and blessings from a celtic harpĂ­st to the other
Celtic Sprite
http://branawen.blogspot.com

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home